$13.00 per hour*
Become an important part of a Loudoun Habitat ReStore team as a warehouse specialist.
The ReStore is a thrift store that sells donated furniture, home décor, appliances, building supplies and more with profits from the store helping to build homes for low-income residents in Loudoun County.
This position is responsible for the pick-up of merchandise from donors, safely packing the merchandise in the ReStore truck and trailer, returning to ReStore and unpacking merchandise to be placed on the sales floor. A qualified candidate must be able at least 20 yrs. of age, lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. Strong problem solving skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and deal with all kinds of individuals while keeping a professional demeanor. * 40-hour work week with benefit package that includes paid health insurance, 401K, paid holidays and paid vacation.
Some of the tasks required for this position:
- Greet donors, receive donations and provide a donation receipt
- Process donations and maintain a clean and safe processing work area
- Lift a minimum of 75 lbs on a regular basis
- Assist Habitat truck drivers with on and off-loading of donations in a safe manner
- Clean and test donations
- Move priced donations to the appropriate space on the sales floor
- Assist shoppers to load purchases as needed
- Hold a valid VA driver’s license with good driving record
Email resume with cover letter to the ReStore Manager, Kristen Wolfe. No phone calls please.